You can find the results of your search below.
- arma3:terrain:global-mapper-ocean-srtm-depth: 15 Hits
- ====== Global Mapper Ocean SRTM to -50m ======
**Problem: SRTM ocean depth is 0 meters, however this is not water in arma3, how can I make my ocean deeper?**
Well you can use create/flatten terrai... etmap or world street map as your guide where the ocean is. Now create area feature (draw shape, ie polyg
- arma3:terrain:heightmap-editing-water-depths: 8 Hits
- Water Depths ======
**Howto edit ArmA 3 water / ocean depth heightmap elevations**.
See [[arma3:terrai... cannot see details. It is horrible to edit large ocean depths and especially **long** coastlines. Howeve... ======
L3DT is very nice to edit large areas of ocean depths, but is pretty useless for precise coastli... = Heightmap 3D Editing =====
Howto lower SRTM 0m ocean elevations to -5m.
- start L3DT and import you
- arma3:terrain: 7 Hits
- Config]] tutorial.
[[arma3:terrain:global-mapper-ocean-srtm-depth|Global Mapper Ocean SRTM Depth]], [[arma3:terrain:global-mapper-seabed-ocean-bottom-heightmap|Seabed Ocean Bottom Heightmap]] tutorial by Ice.
- arma3:terrain:water-color: 7 Hits
ArmA 3 water colors for depth, how deep your ocean have to be in order it to be "dark blue" etc.
E... te texture |
| -50 | Blue | Water, deep dark blue ocean |
====== 3D ======
For land 0.25m looks fine, ... ommend higher elevation than 0.25m for the land.
Ocean depths -5m is decent depth, except that you can s... s bright, if its dark the water is dark. For real ocean depths much deeper elevations are required.
- falcon4:terrain: 4 Hits
- opulate your terrains.
Did you know that "shared ocean segment" is mirrored from the 1,63 segment in 64 ... tom left corner 1,63 or 1,127 (correct for shared ocean):\\
The utmost corner would be 0,63 or 0,127 (wrong for shared ocean!):\\
====== Initial map creation =====... ach country you want to modify...
* Populated Places (both Polygon & Point)
- arma3:terrain:ocean-satellite-texture: 4 Hits
- ====== ArmA 3 Ocean Satellite Texture ======
Ocean bottom satellite texture in bis terrains is darkish brow... ater single color RGB 77,73,70 - yeah the mass of ocean in altis is simple fill.
Stratis is darkish brow... yish a bit but has unique look it is not a single color, it actually looks like ocean bottom muddy thing.
- falcon4:tools:theatermaker: 4 Hits
- 256 segment maps.
Cover types to choose from:\\
Ocean Cover Type\\
Forest Cover Type\\
Farm Cover Type\... e through an area they should not travel, such as ocean, lakes, rocky areas or thick forest. The use of R... with the convention of making the shared tile (an ocean tile ‘shared" by all the L2 ocean tiles) have the Offset number of zero, cut and paste the shared tile n
- arma:tools:visitor3: 3 Hits
- 50m | shallow | Turquoise |
| 50-?m | deep | Dark Ocean Blue |
Deepest parts of Rahmadi is about 75-78m ... depth was the nice Turquoise color, -50m was dark ocean blue, -100m was the same and we even tried out -3... 00m depth and it worked ingame ok, color was dark ocean blue. We just drove around in RHIB in the surface
- arma:terrain:vte_visitor3_tutorial: 3 Hits
- nice look on ArmA/ArmA 2 terrains, is to set the ocean level to -100m depth which then ingame gives that dark blue ocean look. Of course VTE terrains are murky brown colo... ogle earth image of your map" of course minus the ocean surface and actual buildings/roads, as in this im
- arma3:terrain:global-mapper-seabed-ocean-bottom-heightmap: 2 Hits
- ====== Seabed Ocean Bottom Data Tutorial ======
**2018-03-10** Seabed ocean bottom heightmap in Global Mapper (GM) and L3DT t
- arma3:terrain:heightmap-editing-tools: 2 Hits
- fix what you did by further editing.
Coastline / ocean bottom editing is difficult due sun light reflect... ugh zoom in.
Very clunky to select large area of ocean.
Sluggish when selecting, deselecting vertices a
- falcon4:campaign: 2 Hits
- requirement for TANKER maintain station over the ocean, then air tasks came in handy.
You'll find them... e you have theater that needs air refuel over the ocean. Now usually the campaign engine does not give yo
- falcon4:textures:river_tile_tutorial: 2 Hits
- n the ones for the smooth river but we apply the "Ocean Ripple" filter instead of the simple "Ripple". Good values for the "Ocean Ripple" filter are a "Ripple Size" of 1 and a "Ri
- falcon4:terrain:dcw: 1 Hits
- load the data, select these items:
* Populated Places (both Polygon & Point)
- arma3:terrain:finding-location-on-globe: 1 Hits
- arma:terrain:layered_terrain_surface: 1 Hits
- arma3:terrain:l3dt: 1 Hits
- arma:terrain:pmcwrpdemo: 1 Hits
- falcon4:theater_tutorial: 1 Hits
- falcon4:textures:road_tile_tutorial: 1 Hits
- arma2:terrain: 1 Hits
- arma:terrain:emptywrpfiles: 1 Hits
- falcon4:tools:cate: 1 Hits
- falcon4:campaign:links: 1 Hits